BCM Resources Corp. announced Friday it has appointed Richard Redfern to serve on its board of directors and as the company’s vice president of exploration.
"We are excited to have a geologist with Rick's extensive background and experience on our team. We are confident that Rick will play an integral role in advancing our company's portfolio of exploration projects to the next stage,"
BCM Resources President Dale McClanaghan said.
The company says Redfern has 35 years of experience in geology and as a member of upper management in business settings. Redfern has also taken part in global exploration programs for copper, molybdenum and other materials. He has vast experience operating in Mexico, the Southwestern region of the U.S. and in British Columbia, including working on porphyry prospects in the large Cananea district in Mexico.
earned a master’s degree in geology from the University of California at Los Angeles and is a certified geologist with the American Institute of Professional Geologists. He currently serves as the president of Mexivada Mining Corp. and has served as a senior exploration geologist with Barrick Gold.
Organizations in this story
BCM Resources Corporation 400 Burrard St Vancouver, BC - V6C
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar