BCM Resources Corp. announced Friday it has appointed Richard Redfern to serve on its board of directors and as the company’s vice president of exploration.
"We are excited to have a geologist with Rick's extensive background and experience on our team. We are confident that Rick will play an integral role in advancing our company's portfolio of exploration projects to the next stage,"
BCM Resources President Dale McClanaghan said.
The company says Redfern has 35 years of experience in geology and as a member of upper management in business settings. Redfern has also taken part in global exploration programs for copper, molybdenum and other materials. He has vast experience operating in Mexico, the Southwestern region of the U.S. and in British Columbia, including working on porphyry prospects in the large Cananea district in Mexico.
earned a master’s degree in geology from the University of California at Los Angeles and is a certified geologist with the American Institute of Professional Geologists. He currently serves as the president of Mexivada Mining Corp. and has served as a senior exploration geologist with Barrick Gold.
Organizations in this story
BCM Resources Corporation 400 Burrard St Vancouver, BC V6C
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina