Parque Arauco S.A. is developing its seventh Peruvian neighborhood shopping center and adding a second and third strip center to its Peru portfolio.
MegaPlaza Express Jaén will be developed in the city of Jaen in the northeast of Peru. The neighborhood shopping center will be the city's first formal retail option and will be developed jointly by Parque Arauco and Grupo Weise, with each company owning half of the venture.
The shopping center will offer 14,500 m2 of gross leasable area (GLA), require a $14 million investment and is scheduled to open during the second half of 2016.
Parque Arauco has also incorporated Viamix Las Malvinas, its second strip center, in Lima, adding the 2,000-m2 strip center to its portfolio during the second quarter of 2015.
Finally, the company has begun development for Viamix Colonial, which is slated to be its third Peruvian strip center. The site, also in Lima, will include nearly 3,000 m2 of GLA, require an investment of $ 7 million and be inaugurated during the second half of 2016.
Parque Arauco, headquartered in Santiago, is Chile’s third-largest shopping mall company, managing a total of 24 malls across Chile, Peru and Colombia.
Organizations in this story
Parque Arauco S.A 5413, Santiago, Chile Las Condes, Chile
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar