Solar software provider Folsom Labs and solar electricity provider Envolta launched the Envolta installer portal, which will feature HelioScope software intended for use in sales, design and engineering of photovoltaic systems, Wednesday.
Envolta and their installation partners use the HelioScope software platform to design and sell residential and commercial solar arrays in Mexico.
“The Mexican solar market is growing quickly – and as we expand our operations and provide cost-effective solar arrays for Mexican homeowners and business owners, we need to leverage global tools that can scale with our business,” Envolta CEO Robert Powell said. "We have found that with HelioScope."
Envolta was founded in 2012 to help establish solar energy as a service segment in Mexico. They have strategic partnerships across the value-chain Envolta solar energy services and could be found in most major metropolitan areas in Mexico.
"As we launch our new installer partner portal, we are bringing best-in-class products and resources to our partners,” Powell said. “A key component of this is HelioScope. Because HelioScope is both easy to use and extremely rigorous, it is the perfect tool for our installation partners who are ramping up their operations and need to be able to design & sell systems quickly and efficiently. Plus, HelioScope's cloud-based platform also enables us to collaborate directly with our installer partners, giving them engineering feedback and validating their designs for financing."
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar