Mexican women's beauty and fashion retailer Diltex S.A. de C.V. selected Manhattan Associates' Omni-Channel Operations Platform to manage its online and in-store transactions.
Diltex will use the Omni-Channel platform for its 225 Illusion and Fiorentina stores in six countries across Latin America. The platform, which includes Point of Sale, Clienteling, Order Management and Store Inventory and Fulfillment is expected to enhance the company's business transactions, according to Oscar Valero, Manhattan's senior director for Latin America.
"The robust capabilities of our Omni-Channel Operations Platform are proven to generate notable lifts in revenue, which can accelerate Ilusion and Fiorentina's sales across all network channels while increasing employee productivity," Valero said. "The aisle is always full, check out is faster and store professionals are better able to meet the customer at key points along the brand journey - before, during and after store visits to ensure personalized attention and service."
Diltex and Manhattan have partnered since 2007, when the retailer began utilizing programs to streamline its warehouse operations in Mexico.
Diltex began operations in Mexico in 1949, exporting to the United States and Central and South America in 1995.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Point-of-Sale ?
Next time we write about Point-of-Sale, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar