Mexican women's beauty and fashion retailer Diltex S.A. de C.V. selected Manhattan Associates' Omni-Channel Operations Platform to manage its online and in-store transactions.
Diltex will use the Omni-Channel platform for its 225 Illusion and Fiorentina stores in six countries across Latin America. The platform, which includes Point of Sale, Clienteling, Order Management and Store Inventory and Fulfillment is expected to enhance the company's business transactions, according to Oscar Valero, Manhattan's senior director for Latin America.
"The robust capabilities of our Omni-Channel Operations Platform are proven to generate notable lifts in revenue, which can accelerate Ilusion and Fiorentina's sales across all network channels while increasing employee productivity," Valero said. "The aisle is always full, check out is faster and store professionals are better able to meet the customer at key points along the brand journey - before, during and after store visits to ensure personalized attention and service."
Diltex and Manhattan have partnered since 2007, when the retailer began utilizing programs to streamline its warehouse operations in Mexico.
Diltex began operations in Mexico in 1949, exporting to the United States and Central and South America in 1995.
Organizations in this story
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico