Fast Dolphin, an international IT staffing firm, recently opened a new office in Bogotá, Colombia, which will serve the entire Andean region.
Led by Sales Director William Castro, the new office also will benefit Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia where Fast Dolphin previously only worked with subsidiary companies from the U.S. in the region. The new office will enable the company to improve its services by working directly with its customers.
"Opening a new office in Colombia will put us in a better position to serve our clients in that country," Fast Dolphin Senior Partner Ramon Osuna explianed. "Despite the fact that we have worked there for more than 10 years, having a local presence will result in an expanded client base, with more available consultants, as well as the ability to improve the quality of our service."
Fast Dolphin will offer support for businesses seeking to implement SAP and Oracle throughout Latin America.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Fast Dolphin ?
Next time we write about Fast Dolphin, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference