Fast Dolphin, an international IT staffing firm, recently opened a new office in Bogotá, Colombia, which will serve the entire Andean region.
Led by Sales Director William Castro, the new office also will benefit Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia where Fast Dolphin previously only worked with subsidiary companies from the U.S. in the region. The new office will enable the company to improve its services by working directly with its customers.
"Opening a new office in Colombia will put us in a better position to serve our clients in that country," Fast Dolphin Senior Partner Ramon Osuna explianed. "Despite the fact that we have worked there for more than 10 years, having a local presence will result in an expanded client base, with more available consultants, as well as the ability to improve the quality of our service."
Fast Dolphin will offer support for businesses seeking to implement SAP and Oracle throughout Latin America.
Organizations in this story
Fast Dolphin 12555 Orange Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330-4304
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina