Plastic compounds, powders and resins supplier A. Schulman Inc. was awarded the 2015 Plasti Award for Best Supplier of Additives for its San Luis Potosi, Mexico, facility Friday.
"This award speaks to the world-class innovation and technical support available at our Latin America Product Innovation Center," Roberto Lopez, vice president of Masterbatch Solutions, Latin America, said. "This regional recognition is affirmation that we can meet our customers' needs in a timely and effective manner."
Plastics industry magazine
Mundo Plastico presented the first-ever Plasti Awards, after reviewing and identifying the top companies in the industry.
A. Schulman has been a leader in the Mexican plastic market since 1995. The company supplies Masterbatch products, including high-performance additive concentrates, which are mainly used in packaging and agriculture applications. A. Schulman employs nearly 5,000 people and has 58 manufacturing facilities around the world.
"I would like to thank Mundo Plastico, Plastimagen Mexico and our customers for this award," Gustavo Perez, A. Schulman's senior VP and general manager of Latin America, said. "We take great pride in our associates' commitment to customers and are honored to be recognized among the best in the industry."
Organizations in this story
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela