Embraer has registered a 50 percent increase in deliveries during the third quarter of 2015, compared to the same period last year.
Between July and September, the company posted 21 for the commercial aviation market and 30 to the business aviation market. Through September, the company inventory was worth $22.1 billion.
SkyWest alone represents $800 million of that amount, with an order of 18 E175 jets. The company also delivered its first Legacy 500 midsize jet in Mexico, to Transpais Aereo, and another to Flexjet LLC in Dallas.
The mid-light jet Legacy 450 received type certification from the aeronautical authorities of Brazil, United States and Europe during this period. The certification opens opportunities to Embraer to prospect new markets.
More information can be found on Embraer's website at www.embraer.com.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Embraer S.A. ?
Next time we write about Embraer S.A., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference