Embraer has registered a 50 percent increase in deliveries during the third quarter of 2015, compared to the same period last year.
Between July and September, the company posted 21 for the commercial aviation market and 30 to the business aviation market. Through September, the company inventory was worth $22.1 billion.
SkyWest alone represents $800 million of that amount, with an order of 18 E175 jets. The company also delivered its first Legacy 500 midsize jet in Mexico, to Transpais Aereo, and another to Flexjet LLC in Dallas.
The mid-light jet Legacy 450 received type certification from the aeronautical authorities of Brazil, United States and Europe during this period. The certification opens opportunities to Embraer to prospect new markets.
More information can be found on Embraer's website at www.embraer.com.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices