Financial advisory company Aethel Partners confirmed Thursday that its client, Pivot, SGPS, SA, signed a sale agreement with Parparticipadas for Banco Efisa.
"Pivot SGPS, SA will move forward with a series of initiatives to achieve the internationalization of Banco Efisa in strategic markets, backed by management and governance best practices," Aethel Partners co-founder and Pivot, SGPS, SA shareholder Ricardo Santos Silva said. "We are delighted to take this important step toward the future of Banco Efisa and look forward to further progress in the Bank's growth into a reference institution in its markets."
Based in London, Aethel Partners will act as Pivot's sole financial advisor for its acquisition of Banco Efisa. Aethel Partners is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
Organizations in this story
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico