Financial advisory company Aethel Partners confirmed Thursday that its client, Pivot, SGPS, SA, signed a sale agreement with Parparticipadas for Banco Efisa.
"Pivot SGPS, SA will move forward with a series of initiatives to achieve the internationalization of Banco Efisa in strategic markets, backed by management and governance best practices," Aethel Partners co-founder and Pivot, SGPS, SA shareholder Ricardo Santos Silva said. "We are delighted to take this important step toward the future of Banco Efisa and look forward to further progress in the Bank's growth into a reference institution in its markets."
Based in London, Aethel Partners will act as Pivot's sole financial advisor for its acquisition of Banco Efisa. Aethel Partners is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar