DubLi Network, an e-commerce direct selling company through its Cash Back shopping platform DubLi.com, entered the Brazilian market Wednesday in its first expansion into South America.
"With the largest economy in South America, a booming e-commerce industry, and one of the top five direct selling markets worldwide, Brazil has significant potential for direct selling companies today and is an important and natural place for DubLi Network," DubLi founder and Executive Vice President of Business Development Michael Hansen said.
With the company's expansion, DubLi hopes to provide Brazilian entrepreneurs with added marketing opportunities.
"By harnessing the Internet to offer e-business network marketing opportunities to entrepreneurs around the globe, DubLi has been able to scale and grow quickly in new markets. We are pleased to support current and prospective independent Business Associates in Latin America and see a promising future for this important, growing region of the world."
The new incorporated entity will operate as DubLi E-Commerce Ltda., continuing its e-commerce network marketing business in Brazil, with an emphasis on Cash Back shopping and travel.
Organizations in this story
DubLi Network Main St Road Town, Tortola
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela