DubLi Network, an e-commerce direct selling company through its Cash Back shopping platform DubLi.com, entered the Brazilian market Wednesday in its first expansion into South America.
"With the largest economy in South America, a booming e-commerce industry, and one of the top five direct selling markets worldwide, Brazil has significant potential for direct selling companies today and is an important and natural place for DubLi Network," DubLi founder and Executive Vice President of Business Development Michael Hansen said.
With the company's expansion, DubLi hopes to provide Brazilian entrepreneurs with added marketing opportunities.
"By harnessing the Internet to offer e-business network marketing opportunities to entrepreneurs around the globe, DubLi has been able to scale and grow quickly in new markets. We are pleased to support current and prospective independent Business Associates in Latin America and see a promising future for this important, growing region of the world."
The new incorporated entity will operate as DubLi E-Commerce Ltda., continuing its e-commerce network marketing business in Brazil, with an emphasis on Cash Back shopping and travel.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar