DubLi Network, an e-commerce direct selling company through its Cash Back shopping platform DubLi.com, entered the Brazilian market Wednesday in its first expansion into South America.
"With the largest economy in South America, a booming e-commerce industry, and one of the top five direct selling markets worldwide, Brazil has significant potential for direct selling companies today and is an important and natural place for DubLi Network," DubLi founder and Executive Vice President of Business Development Michael Hansen said.
With the company's expansion, DubLi hopes to provide Brazilian entrepreneurs with added marketing opportunities.
"By harnessing the Internet to offer e-business network marketing opportunities to entrepreneurs around the globe, DubLi has been able to scale and grow quickly in new markets. We are pleased to support current and prospective independent Business Associates in Latin America and see a promising future for this important, growing region of the world."
The new incorporated entity will operate as DubLi E-Commerce Ltda., continuing its e-commerce network marketing business in Brazil, with an emphasis on Cash Back shopping and travel.
Organizations in this story
DubLi Network Main St Road Town, Tortola
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico