Kristine Senft has been announced as the vice president of sales and marketing at Hovione, where she will be based on East Windsor, New Jersey, and report to Guy Villax, who is the company's chief executive officer; previously, Senft held the same position at DSM Pharmaceutical Chemicals in Vienna, Austria, where she was responsible for regional and global marketing and sales organization.
Senft was also a member of the Diversity Council.
"I am delighted to join Hovione, a company with a dynamic team and a strong history that understands the nature of leading through innovation," Senft said. "I look forward to building on what has been achieved by Hovione to date in its creation of solutions for customers."
She also worked for Albemarle Corporation where she performed management roles for its fine chemicals and pharmaceutical Application Programming Interface (API) business. In Albemarle, she was also co-chair of he Women's Initiative Network. She was also part of the Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA) Communications Committee and Membership Committee.
Organizations in this story
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela