Tremor Video Inc., the video marketplace elevating brand advertising effectiveness across all screens, on Tuesday announced its launch into South America with the establishment of an office in Brazil; the new office follows Tremor’s recent expansion into the Asia-Pacific region, with the acquisition of Australian-based TVN, and it will be headed by Rafael Pallarés.
Pallarés will be based in San Paulo, and he will be responsible for building and growing relationships with publishers, trading desks and platform providers to further the company’s programmatic efforts.
“We’re proud to enable more programmatic partners to buy and sell video inventory in a new market as we continue to strengthen our premium video marketplace offering,” Greg Smith, head of International and Programmatic at Tremor Video, said. “Our product, coupled with Rafael’s deep understanding of the programmatic landscape in Brazil, well positions us to capture ad dollars in a market where video is growing rapidly.”
According to comScore, Brazilian video consumption surpasses the average time spent and overall penetration among the digital population of all Latin American countries. At the end of 2014, Brazil had 65.5 million unique online video viewers over the age of six, a number equal to 86.5 percent of Internet users in the country that was the highest penetration rate of any market they study.
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar