ELL Technologies, a Lingo Media subsidiary, has recently announced their partnership with eDistribution, with the purpose of jointly developing language learning software options in Colombia; the contract guarantees that both companies will be able to make significant contributions to the education and professional opportunities for approximately seven million people across Colombia.
ELL Technologies will be responsible for providing the National Training Service (Sena) with a suite of education resources. The company will develop lessons, learning objects and digital resources that will be implemented on Sena's learning management system.
"SENA has taken a most progressive and innovative approach to learning English and other languages by structuring their program to fit the many different learning environments and requirements to further establish Colombia as a truly bilingual nation," ELL Technologies President and CEO Gali Bar-Ziv said. "We are very excited to deliver the digital learning content and user experience to Latin America's leading educational institute, positively impacting language education and employment opportunities in Colombia and throughout Latin America."
Organizations in this story
Lingo Media 151 Bloor Street West Toronto, ON M5S 2C7
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico