ELL Technologies, a Lingo Media subsidiary, has recently announced their partnership with eDistribution, with the purpose of jointly developing language learning software options in Colombia; the contract guarantees that both companies will be able to make significant contributions to the education and professional opportunities for approximately seven million people across Colombia.
ELL Technologies will be responsible for providing the National Training Service (Sena) with a suite of education resources. The company will develop lessons, learning objects and digital resources that will be implemented on Sena's learning management system.
"SENA has taken a most progressive and innovative approach to learning English and other languages by structuring their program to fit the many different learning environments and requirements to further establish Colombia as a truly bilingual nation," ELL Technologies President and CEO Gali Bar-Ziv said. "We are very excited to deliver the digital learning content and user experience to Latin America's leading educational institute, positively impacting language education and employment opportunities in Colombia and throughout Latin America."
Organizations in this story
Lingo Media 151 Bloor Street West Toronto, ON - M5S 2C7
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar