The Colombian mega-developer Juan Carlos Gonzalez is launching his first venture in the South Florida condominium market with the luxury condo development Bijou Bay Harbor that is planned for Bay Harbor Islands; Gonzalez's U.S. development company Ability by Acierto will begin pre-sales this season and break ground early next year, as the company has partnered with Conexo Inmobiliario, founded by Andres Arias Gutierrez, who will serve as the president of new developments for Ability by Acierto.
The Bijou Bay Harbor will be a boutique condominium project in the fashionable Bay Harbor Islands that lie just off the coast of Miami. The development will feature private residences that offer affordable luxury with sweeping Intracoastal views.
The waterfront retreat will boast seven stories and 41 private residences with interior designs by renowned Ecuadorian interior designer Adriana Hoyos. The building was designed by architects Luis Revuelta and Charles H. Benson.
"Bay Harbor Islands has undergone such a transformation during the last couple of years and is a goldmine for new development," Robert Morales, Ability by Acierto’s vice president of operations, said. "This location brings the best that Bay Harbor Islands has to offer -- a prime location in the middle of one of South Florida's most in-demand communities and just a walk from the famous Bal Harbour beaches."
Ability by Acierto acquired the parcel of land back in February for $8.5 million. The planned seven-story building will offer laid back luxury to young professionals and buyers from Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe.
Organizations in this story
Bijou Bay Harbor 9521 East Bay Harbor Drive Bay Harbor Islands, FL - 33154
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar