The Colombian Coffee Growers Federation (FNC) has released a special video to celebrate National Coffee Day and International Coffee Day, which were observed Tuesday and Thursday, respectively.
On the video, coffee growers explain how they imagine their product is consumed around the world. The campaign aims to create an emotional connection between consumers and producers. The video will be available on Cafe de Colombia's social media, including Facebook and Twitter.
"National and International Coffee Day present valuable opportunities to shed light on the coffee industry and more specifically on the coffee growers who pour their dedication and passion into the work that they do to deliver a high-quality product to consumers around the world," FNC Chief Communications and Marketing Officer Luis Samper said.
Cafe de Colombia also announced a partnership with the social food community, FoodieChats. Under the theme titled "Behind the Bean," the chat gave details about coffee growers in Colombia and their product. Some of the highlights are available on Twitter at @FoodieChats and @CafedColombiaWW and under the hashtag #CelebrateCoffee.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar