NTT Communications Corp. today announced that the company is sponsoring and participating in two major events for the Latin American wholesale Internet protocol (IP) industry in Bogota, Colombia.
The company is sponsoring LACNIC 24 – LACNOG 2015, which takes place from through Oct. 2, and Capacity Central America & Andean 2015, scheduled for Oct. 13-14.
LACNIC, the Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry, is organizing LACNIC 24 in conjunction with the annual meeting of the Latin American and Caribbean Network Operators Forum (LACNOG) in its 2015 edition.
“The Latin American market is very important to NTT Com and among our highest strategic priorities when evaluating our network growth and demand-driven expansion,” Michael Wheeler, executive vice president of the NTT Communications Global IP Network at NTT America, said. “Most countries in the region are making a concerted effort to expand access while simultaneously seeking to increase innovation and technology options within the region.”
Supporting events that promote the exchange of technical information, ideas and best business practices, such as LACNIC 24 – LACNOG 2015 and Capacity Central America & Andean 2015, is important to NTT Com.
The Capacity Central America & Andean 2015 is one of the most important industry events for wholesale telecom executives in the region.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar