DishLatino was recognized as Top Marketer to Hispanic Audiences at the Portada Hispanic Advertising and Media Awards held this month in New York.
The media awards recognize companies that have performed significant work for Hispanic marketing. DishLatino's 2014 marketing campaign presented four videos that described a central character's move from Mexico to the United States: “aeropuerto,” “taqueria,” “instalación” and -- the most famous -- “epic split” with Jean-Claud Van Damme.
DishLatino also introduced Eugenio Derbez as an actor, writer, producer and director in 2014. The campaign was developed with the support from Havas Worldwide Chicago and Miami-based Marca.
“We are committed to delivering the best entertainment experience to Hispanic consumers living in the U.S. and our marketing is designed to connect with this audience in a way that is both relevant and entertaining,”
DishLATINO Vice President Alfredo Rodriguez said. “We are honored to be recognized by Portada for our work to engage this important, growing audience.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about DISH Network ?
Next time we write about DISH Network, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar