UTi Worldwide, aiming to strengthen its growth in Mexico, recently opened a new contract facility in Irapuato.
The 8,200-square-foot facility has capacity for 2,800 pallets and the potential for rapid expansion. The multi-client warehouse space offers room for valued-added contract logistics including vendor-managed inventory, sub-assembly, kitting and other services such as the development of ship-to-line models.
"We are excited to support the growth of our clients in this rapidly developing location," UTi Director of Operations in Mexico Reyvid Villegas said. "We are proud to work with some of the world's best companies across a wide range of industries, and we look forward to discussing how we can deliver quantified value and competitive advantage for your supply chain. UTi Irapuato is designed to deliver the quality and efficiency that draws great companies here in the first place, and our team has the passion and expertise to deliver on that commitment."
UTi Worldwide is an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company that provides air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar