GroGenesis representatives sat down last month with representatives from the city of Camaguey, Cuba, Chamber of Commerce to discuss the possibility of developing a strategic partnership between the company and the agricultural arm of the Cuban government.
GroGenesis is interested in working with the Cuban government to develop a program to help provide sustainable agricultural practices in Cuba. The representatives from the company and the Cuban government talked about increasing food crop production and increasing the nutritional value of Cuba's food sources, and further meetings are slated for November.
GroGenesis develops and manufactures agricultural enhancement products Agraburst and Agrablast. Agrablast is used as a general fungicide and pesticide and prevents and controls the spread of pathogenic microbes, while Agraburst is a plant growth enhancer that can be used to increase yield in all crops while helping crops recover after stress-induced events and producing larger, healthier crops.
As a result of the meeting, GroGenesis officials were invited by the Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment to participate in the 33rd Havana International Fair Nov. 2-7 at ExpoCuba fairground in Havana, Cuba.
"We have been focusing on many parts of the Latin American and Caribbean basin for some time now, as the production of key cash crops also suffers from well-documented agricultural challenges," GroGenesis Chief Operating Officer Tyler Mackay said. "The opportunity to meet with representatives from Cuba seemed an ideal opportunity to introduce our product to a marketplace that appears set to boom in the near future. We are delighted to have this opportunity and believe it holds great potential for us."
For more information, visit www.grogenesis.com.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about GroGenesis Inc ?
Next time we write about GroGenesis Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar