GroGenesis representatives sat down last month with representatives from the city of Camaguey, Cuba, Chamber of Commerce to discuss the possibility of developing a strategic partnership between the company and the agricultural arm of the Cuban government.
GroGenesis is interested in working with the Cuban government to develop a program to help provide sustainable agricultural practices in Cuba. The representatives from the company and the Cuban government talked about increasing food crop production and increasing the nutritional value of Cuba's food sources, and further meetings are slated for November.
GroGenesis develops and manufactures agricultural enhancement products Agraburst and Agrablast. Agrablast is used as a general fungicide and pesticide and prevents and controls the spread of pathogenic microbes, while Agraburst is a plant growth enhancer that can be used to increase yield in all crops while helping crops recover after stress-induced events and producing larger, healthier crops.
As a result of the meeting, GroGenesis officials were invited by the Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment to participate in the 33rd Havana International Fair Nov. 2-7 at ExpoCuba fairground in Havana, Cuba.
"We have been focusing on many parts of the Latin American and Caribbean basin for some time now, as the production of key cash crops also suffers from well-documented agricultural challenges," GroGenesis Chief Operating Officer Tyler Mackay said. "The opportunity to meet with representatives from Cuba seemed an ideal opportunity to introduce our product to a marketplace that appears set to boom in the near future. We are delighted to have this opportunity and believe it holds great potential for us."
For more information, visit www.grogenesis.com.
Organizations in this story
GroGenesis Inc 8810 Hwy 79 North Springville, Tennessee 38256 ,
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices