GWS recently opened a new sales office in Rio de Janeiro as a result of an alliance with
Marcos Musafir and partners who will market and sell the GWS Safeture services portfolio and provide continuing customer support customer in the region.
Safeture is a personal travelling security service that provides critical information about disasters and other threats through an smartphone app. To increase market reach for the Safeture services portfolio, GWS has identified local presence as an important step for growth in South America. The agreement gives GWS rights to acquire the company if sales development shows progress according to plan.
"With our partnership with Marcos Musafir and partners, that are well-renowned and have sales offices across Brazil, we create a platform to grow sales in South America," GWS Vice President for Sales Morgan Widung said. "We will be given access to the customer network of our sales partner, and this will, of course, facilitate our sales development. Moreover, the focus on security is high in Brazil right now, when preparing for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro next year. A lot of people will be travelling and visiting Brazil to enjoy the event, and a higher security awareness works in our favor."
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar