GWS recently opened a new sales office in Rio de Janeiro as a result of an alliance with
Marcos Musafir and partners who will market and sell the GWS Safeture services portfolio and provide continuing customer support customer in the region.
Safeture is a personal travelling security service that provides critical information about disasters and other threats through an smartphone app. To increase market reach for the Safeture services portfolio, GWS has identified local presence as an important step for growth in South America. The agreement gives GWS rights to acquire the company if sales development shows progress according to plan.
"With our partnership with Marcos Musafir and partners, that are well-renowned and have sales offices across Brazil, we create a platform to grow sales in South America," GWS Vice President for Sales Morgan Widung said. "We will be given access to the customer network of our sales partner, and this will, of course, facilitate our sales development. Moreover, the focus on security is high in Brazil right now, when preparing for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro next year. A lot of people will be travelling and visiting Brazil to enjoy the event, and a higher security awareness works in our favor."
Organizations in this story
Global Warning System Ideon Gateway, Scheelevägen 27 223 63 Lund Sweden ,
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico