Hilton Worldwide recently announced the signing of two franchise license agreements to convert two Cosmos hotels in Bogotá into DoubleTree by Hilton properties, marking the entry of the brand into Colombia.
Both hotels will be operated by Cosmos Hotels, one of Colombia’s most-recognized hotel brands for more than thirty years.
Expected to open in December, DoubleTree by Hilton Bogotá Parque 93 will offer guests 132 rooms and is located in the center of Bogotá’s Chicó neighborhood just minutes away from restaurants, cafés and bars. The hotel will feature the restaurant Agata, a Lobby Lounge and an executive lounge with bar.
Tower C of the Hotel & Convention Centre Cosmos 100 will be converted into an 88-room DoubleTree by Hilton Bogotá Calle 100, located in a prime location in the north end of the city close to shopping, business and financial districts and 25 minutes from El Dorado International Airport. The hotel will feature a lobby lounge and restaurant and will benefit from direct access to the Cosmos 100 meeting and event space.
Both hotels will participate in Hilton HHonors, the hotel loyalty program that allows members to earn both points and miles on the same stay and no blackout dates on reward stays.
Organizations in this story
DoubleTree by Hilton 5000 W. 127th St. Alsip, IL 60803
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time