Hyatt Hotels Corporation and LATAM Hotels Corp opened the Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa, located in the Honduras capital city of Tegucigalpa.
Located in the financial center of the city at Paseo Los Proceres, the 126-room Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa is central to all of Tegucigalpa’s main attractions. The neighborhood is home to exclusive gated residential communities, the Novacentro shopping mall and the Embassy of the United States, among others. A number of other entertainment and business hubs are nearby. The hotel is less than five miles from Toncontin International Airport.
Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa is the first of five Hyatt hotels that are set to open in Central America over the next three years under the relationship with the hotel owners LATAM Hotels Corp. Upcoming Hyatt Place hotel openings include locations in Managua, Nicaragua, Guatemala City, Guatemala, San Salvador, El Salvador, and a second hotel in Honduras in San Pedro Sula.
Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa is part of Hyatt’s loyalty program, Hyatt Gold Passport. Guests can earn Hyatt Gold Passport points and redeem for free night awards without blackout dates and more at more 600 Hyatt locations worldwide.
Organizations in this story
Hyatt Hotels Corporation Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela