Hyatt Hotels Corporation and LATAM Hotels Corp opened the Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa, located in the Honduras capital city of Tegucigalpa.
Located in the financial center of the city at Paseo Los Proceres, the 126-room Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa is central to all of Tegucigalpa’s main attractions. The neighborhood is home to exclusive gated residential communities, the Novacentro shopping mall and the Embassy of the United States, among others. A number of other entertainment and business hubs are nearby. The hotel is less than five miles from Toncontin International Airport.
Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa is the first of five Hyatt hotels that are set to open in Central America over the next three years under the relationship with the hotel owners LATAM Hotels Corp. Upcoming Hyatt Place hotel openings include locations in Managua, Nicaragua, Guatemala City, Guatemala, San Salvador, El Salvador, and a second hotel in Honduras in San Pedro Sula.
Hyatt Place Tegucigalpa is part of Hyatt’s loyalty program, Hyatt Gold Passport. Guests can earn Hyatt Gold Passport points and redeem for free night awards without blackout dates and more at more 600 Hyatt locations worldwide.
Organizations in this story
Hyatt Hotels Corporation Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar