DHL Global Forwarding celebrates more than 15 years transporting chocolates and cocoa-based products as part of International Chocolate Day, celebrated on Sept. 13.
The company provides end-to-end temperature controlled logistics services including trucking, ocean and air freight, warehousing and customs brokerage services, delivering chocolate products promptly and safely to their final destination.
As part of DHL’s strategy 2020, a plan concentrated on seizing opportunities in growing sectors and markets, DHL in the Americas has been paying close attention to the consumer market sector, including chocolate, which is projected to grow in the coming years. Chocolate sales in Latin America alone will grow by 31 percent over the next five years.
DHL in the Americas has helped customers transport more than 4,450 TEUS and over 600 full truck loads (FTL) of chocolate products a year, more than 7,000 pallet positions monthly and process an average of 460 customs files per month. To serve consumer customers’ specific needs, DHL has established a worldwide community of consumer industry experts, a fully integrated supply chain with streamlined processes for easier monitoring and efficiency and Consumer Competency Centers to manage the end-to-end flow of information, among other services.
Organizations in this story
DHL Global Forwarding 302 Grand Central Blvd Laredo, TX - 78045
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar