Maria Laura Nicotero was recently named president of Momentum Worldwide, Brazil.
Nicotero will be based in Sao Paulo where she will lead the agency’s Brazil offices, including Rio de Janeiro. She will report to Kevin McNulty, Momentum Worldwide president of International Markets.
Nicotero will provide vision and leadership for the agency’s brand experience efforts on behalf of major brands including Nissan, Bradesco, Secac, Nextel and Microsoft. She also will provide direct leadership for the agency’s efforts surrounding the 2016 Rio Olympics.
In her most recent position as the executive director of Meio & Mensagem, South America’s marketing and media magazine, under the Grupo M&M banner, Nicotero also oversaw all of Grupo M&M’s business operations for their events department. This move marks her first role within the agency sector.
Nicotero first joined Meio & Mensagem in 2000, initially leading the magazine’s international conventions business before becoming operations director. Before M&M, Nicotero worked in the hotel industry, serving as country manager for Hotel Consultoria in Spain and prior to that she was a senior associate at Garcia & Associados in Sao Paulo. She began her career as Gerente Clients VIP with Transamerica Hotels.
Organizations in this story
Momentum 25007 Azalea Ranch Dr Katy, TX 77494
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices