Keller Williams' recently opened franchises in Belize and Colombia have seen sustained growth and an explosion of talent as the company’s worldwide momentum keeps rolling.
"In 2015, we are shattering historic benchmarks of growth internationally," CEO Chris Heller said. "And some of our newest franchises are leading the pack, collectively adding 12 offices and 786 agents since both launching last year."
Amid this growth, Bill Soteroff has been introduced as president of Keller Williams Worldwide. Heller said his leadership experience is vital to guiding and fueling the company's international growth initiative while its newest franchises in China, Colombia and Belize continue to come online.
Operating Principal Macarena Rose leads the charge for Keller Williams in Belize. She is a Certified International Property Specialist Instructor for the National Association of Realtors.
"There's a lot of expansion going on in Belize right now with many people moving from the States. We have a huge English speaking population," Rose said. "We're excited that Keller Williams put their seal of approval on us and we're committed to keeping their standards as we saw the company as the only fit for us culturally."
Meanwhile in Colombia, Operating Principal Richard Danna, a civil engineer with over 20 years' experience in real estate and graduate degrees in both business and technology administration, is responsible for helping transform Colombia’s real estate market.
"In Colombia, there is no license required and we lack a formal system of doing real estate business. Our goal is to bring Keller Williams' systems and models and the company's values to start changing lives," Danna said. "The philosophy of Keller Williams will help us create an environment of professionalism, based on their unmatched training platform and supported by the technology and marketing tools."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Keller Williams Realty ?
Next time we write about Keller Williams Realty, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar