Atento has launched its customer relationship center in Guarulhos, São Paulo today, bringing the company to 34 centers in Brazil, including 23 in São Paulo.
The new center also brings the number of Atento's employees in the state of São Paulo to 57,000. It will provide work for 3,000 agents, 1,600 of whom have already been hired. It will also deliver customer experience solutions such as sales, credit management and back office support to leading firms in the banking and financial services sector and health care industry.
Atento's modern two-story facility in Guarulhos spans around 22,600 square feet. The buildings feature training rooms, a canteen, recreation facilities and biometric access control. The center is fully accessible for people with disabilities.
"Thanks to centers such as the one in Guarulhos, companies placing their trust in Atento can benefit from end-to-end customer-experience solutions delivered across our state-of-the-art multichannel platform. Solutions adapted to the needs of brands for which their customer experience is an important source of competitive advantage," Atento CEO Alejandro Reynal said.
Organizations in this story
Atento Ebony Tower - Brooklin Novo São Paulo - SP
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar