Augusta Industries, Inc., a marketer and developer of patented non-intrusive sensing systems, sent representatives to the recent PIMS Latin America – Pipeline Integrity Management Seminar in Quito, Ecuador.
Edgardo Romero, who works for Augusta’s wholly-owned subsidiary Fox-Tek Canada, Inc. as the company’s director of sales for Latin America, gave a presentation titled “Non-Intrusive Monitoring Technologies of EFM and FBJ Systems.”
Another Augusta representative from Augusta subsidiary Petro Energy also attended the conference. Petro Energy caters to Ecuador’s oil sector. It specializes in internal inspection with Intelligent Pigs, devices that are driven through pipelines using product flow; and has extensive experience using Cathodic Protection for External corrosion.
The conference allowed Augusta and its subsidiaries to improve their business network. Romero held private presentations and meetings with Andes Petroleum, CENELEC Electricity of Quito, Petro Amazonas, Rio Napo, TCHINT, SOTE, OCP, Petro Ecuador and Ecuador Risk Center. He also signed non-disclosure agreements with Total Resourceful Xolution SA from Mexico, an engineering solutions company; and Servicios ECOS Limitada, an engineering firm involved in the mining industry.
The event was sponsored by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE).
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar