Verifone recently announced that Multicaja, one of the biggest payment processing networks in Chile, has started to use Verifone’s 3G wireless payment terminal solution for merchants.
Now, the Chilean merchants can improve their customers’ experiences by using Verifone’s secure platform to accept payments. The platform can be used in any retail environment.
“Multicaja’s payment processing network is the largest in Chile because of our commitment to the success of our merchant clients,”
Chief of Technology and Operations
Pamela Cuzmar said. “Verifone’s terminal solution provides us with reliable, future-proof devices — backed by decades of payment technology leadership— that enrich our offerings and enable us to continue meeting our commitment to merchants.”
Multicaja completed a competitive evaluation process to choose Verifone’s VX 520 3G because of its outstanding functionality and value.
“Consumers’ expectations are changing, and they increasingly want to be able to conveniently and securely make purchases in all types of retail settings, not just at the counter,” Carlos Lima, president of Latin America and the Caribbean for Verifone, said. “Providing our secure EMV and NFC enabled wireless solution demonstrates Multicaja’s forward-thinking approach to payments, as well as its commitment to helping clients succeed by giving them the ability to meet consumers’ changing demands while future-proofing their payment infrastructure.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Multicaja ?
Next time we write about Multicaja, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference