Verifone recently announced that Multicaja, one of the biggest payment processing networks in Chile, has started to use Verifone’s 3G wireless payment terminal solution for merchants.
Now, the Chilean merchants can improve their customers’ experiences by using Verifone’s secure platform to accept payments. The platform can be used in any retail environment.
“Multicaja’s payment processing network is the largest in Chile because of our commitment to the success of our merchant clients,”
Chief of Technology and Operations
Pamela Cuzmar said. “Verifone’s terminal solution provides us with reliable, future-proof devices — backed by decades of payment technology leadership— that enrich our offerings and enable us to continue meeting our commitment to merchants.”
Multicaja completed a competitive evaluation process to choose Verifone’s VX 520 3G because of its outstanding functionality and value.
“Consumers’ expectations are changing, and they increasingly want to be able to conveniently and securely make purchases in all types of retail settings, not just at the counter,” Carlos Lima, president of Latin America and the Caribbean for Verifone, said. “Providing our secure EMV and NFC enabled wireless solution demonstrates Multicaja’s forward-thinking approach to payments, as well as its commitment to helping clients succeed by giving them the ability to meet consumers’ changing demands while future-proofing their payment infrastructure.”
Organizations in this story
Multicaja Calle Phillips 84, Santiago, 8320141 Santiago, Chile ,
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time