The Honda Aircraft Company’s HondaJet, the most advanced light jet in the world, debuted in South America at LABACE 2015, which is the largest business aviation show in Latin America, and it has now gained several orders for the HondaJet.
The orders came from private and business jet users during the business aviation show, which was held at the Conghonas Airport in Brazil from Aug. 11 to 13, 2015.
“We are extremely pleased with the early response to the HondaJet by customers in South America,” Honda Aircraft Company President and CEO Michimasa Fujino said. “In addition to receiving multiple orders, many more individuals at LABACE have expressed interest in the HondaJet, saying they are impressed with its class-leading performance, comfort, fuel efficiency and overall fit and finish.”
The Honda Aircraft Company has chosen to expand its sales of its most
advance light jet throughout the South America region. The company has
named Líder Aviação its new exclusive dealer, as it will provide
service, sales and support for Brazil’s HondaJet. Líder is headquartered
in Belo Horizonte and manages over 23 fixed base operations in the
“There is strong market potential in Brazil, and Honda Aircraft Company is committed to creating a higher standard for the light jet market in South America,” Fujino said.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar