Crown Equipment Corporation, a material handling company, recently recognized its top-performing dealers in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Four dealers earned Ascent Awards for delivering outstanding sales and service performance results in 2014.
The 2014 Ascent Award winners are: Marine Power Ltd. in the Cayman Islands; IMEQ Dominicana S.A. in the Dominican Republic; Lift Trucks & Parts, Inc. in Puerto Rico; and Momatt SA de C.V. in Mexico.
This is the second consecutive year IMEQ Dominicana and Lift Trucks & Parts earned an honor from Crown for overall performance.
“We continue to experience growth opportunities in the Latin America market,” Joe Ritter, director of operations in Latin America for Crown Equipment, said. “This year’s winners, along with the rest of the dedicated members of our Latin America distribution network, are strengthening our customer relationships and helping customers advance the productivity of their operations. I extend my gratitude for the hard work they are doing and look forward to another year of focusing on the growing needs of our customers in the region.
Crown’s Latin America awards program is modeled after the company’s North America award program. It honors the company’s best branches and dealers for outstanding achievements in sales and customer satisfaction.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Crown Equipment Corporation ?
Next time we write about Crown Equipment Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar