Crown Equipment Corporation, a material handling company, recently recognized its top-performing dealers in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Four dealers earned Ascent Awards for delivering outstanding sales and service performance results in 2014.
The 2014 Ascent Award winners are: Marine Power Ltd. in the Cayman Islands; IMEQ Dominicana S.A. in the Dominican Republic; Lift Trucks & Parts, Inc. in Puerto Rico; and Momatt SA de C.V. in Mexico.
This is the second consecutive year IMEQ Dominicana and Lift Trucks & Parts earned an honor from Crown for overall performance.
“We continue to experience growth opportunities in the Latin America market,” Joe Ritter, director of operations in Latin America for Crown Equipment, said. “This year’s winners, along with the rest of the dedicated members of our Latin America distribution network, are strengthening our customer relationships and helping customers advance the productivity of their operations. I extend my gratitude for the hard work they are doing and look forward to another year of focusing on the growing needs of our customers in the region.
Crown’s Latin America awards program is modeled after the company’s North America award program. It honors the company’s best branches and dealers for outstanding achievements in sales and customer satisfaction.
Organizations in this story
Crown Equipment Corporation 4 S Washington St New Bremen, OH 45869
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices