Brazil’s second-largest broker, Rico Corretora, has launched MetaTrader 5 for stocks, futures and options trading with the BM&F Bovespa exchange in Brazil.
"We are happy to offer this powerful cutting-edge platform to our clients who trade on BM&F Bovespa," Rico Corretora IT Director
said. "Traders get access to the rich functionality of MetaTrader 5, including everything from trading and analytical functions which have become a de facto industry standard, to the market of ready-to-use trading robots, copy trading and built-in virtual hosting. Certainly our cooperation with MetaQuotes opens new horizons to our clients and further increases our competitive advantage."
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has continually conveyed an interest in the South American market. The company opened a MetaQuotes Brazil office in Sao Paulo in 2012, certified its platform at the Brazilian
exchange and developed a dedicated MetaTrader 5
gateway to implement connectivity to the exchange.
"Latin America is an attractive market with great need for more advanced technology such as MetaTrader 5 platform,", MetaQuotes Software Chief Operating Officer Gaies Chreis
said. "We've done a great deal of work to expand MetaTrader 5 in the Brazilian market. The number of traders using our platform is actively growing. Furthermore, to promote our products and services we hold various trading contests. We are proud of the fact that now Rico Corretora, along with other leading Brazilian brokers, offer MetaTrader 5 to their clients, thus covering the overwhelming share of the market!"
Organizations in this story
MetaQuotes Software Corp 99 Bathurst Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar