Gold Arrow Resources Corporation recently announced that it has experienced an increase in mineral resources at the Chinchillas Silver Deposit located in Jujuy Province, Argentina.
This update includes the results of more than six miles of new diamond core drilling.
Golden Arrow will file a NI 43-101 Technical Report that shows evidence for the disclosure of this mineral resource. The new file must be completed within the next 45 days. The company intends to integrate its newest resource with its new economic studies, which will be part of its process in advancing its project.
Golden Arrow has 100 percent interest of the Chinchillas project. This development is located within the Bolivian silver – zinc – tin belt that is in the northern portion of Argentina. Chinchillas is part of a Tertiary aged volcanic complex, which erupted from Paleozoic basement schists, creating a basin that is full of volcanic tuffs as well as tuff breccias. This debris contains thick layers of lead, silver and zinc mineralization.
"We are very pleased with this new resource estimate, which shows a 25 percent increase in silver and more than double the previous amount of zinc compared to the previous estimate,” Golden Arrow Exploration and Development VP Brian McEwen said. "In addition to the increase in the size of the deposit, the latest drill campaign has added new drill targets."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Golden Arrow Resources Corporation ?
Next time we write about Golden Arrow Resources Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar