Natixis, a corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Group BPCE, the second largest banking group in France, is working to build its presence in Latin American markets.
Natixis has been operating in Latin America for over 40 years through two businesses, Corporate & Investment Banking and Asset Management. Now, the company will open its first licensed bank in Brazil, as well as offices in Mexico, Peru and Argentina.
In Latin America, like elsewhere, Natixis’ CIB strives to deepen its relationships with its clients by leveraging the full investment banking range of products and services to meet their needs. Clients can rely on dedicated teams of specialists, notably in: Global Markets, Global Transaction Banking, Structured & Asset Finance, Global Energy & Commodities, etc.
Expanding internationally is one of Natixis’ biggest priorities and challenges as party of their New Frontier strategic plan.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Group BPCE ?
Next time we write about Group BPCE, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders