YellowPepper, leading mobile payment and banking company in Latin America, recently announced that “Mr. NFC,” or Mohammad Khan, the former president and founder of ViVOtech, has been chosen as the new chairman of YellowPepper's board of directors.
Mr. NFC’s ViVOtech company is the pioneering NFC hardware and software company that has made significant portions of mobile payments possible. Previously, Khan worked with ViVOtech for 12 years, where he was responsible for leading the development of NFC readers as well as field-testing a variety of mobile payment trials around the world.
This move shows YellowPepper’s dedication to investing in its own growth in the middle of the always changing technology that operates consumer payments.
“Mohammad is a recognized leader and pioneer in the payments industry, and we are thrilled to have him on our board,” Serge Elkiner, Co-Founder and CEO of YellowPepper, said. “As YellowPepper grows and develops new technologies, Mohammad’s unique experience in electronic payments and commerce brings YellowPepper additional industry know-how that we constantly strive for.”
"I am eager and excited to join the YellowPepper Board," Mr. Khan said. "The mobile payments market is undergoing rapid growth worldwide, fueled by users’ increased interest in the convenience and security offered. The outlook is very promising, in particular for Latin America, where YellowPepper’s operations are focused and market leading."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about YellowPepper ?
Next time we write about YellowPepper, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar