The Latin Trade Group will hold the 2015 Latin Trade Symposium and 21st annual BRAVO Business Awards in Miami, Florida on Oct. 29.
The gathering will bring together influential business and government leaders to discuss the most pressing issues facing the region.
This year's conference, "Success through Innovation: New Strategies, NewMARKETS , and New Faces,'' will be at Miami's Mandarin Oriental Hotel. It is organized in partnership with the Inter-American Development Bank and Americas Society/Council of the Americas.
''We have seen the Latin Trade Symposium and BRAVO Business Awards grow tremendously over the last two decades, and this year will draw more than 600 senior executives, policymakers and leaders from non-governmental organizations to Miami,” Rosemary Winters, CEO of Latin Trade Group, said. “This 2015 symposium will focus on the crucial issue of innovation as a necessity for economic development and sustained growth, and feature the leaders who will shape the future of the regional and global economy.”
The conference will feature more than 40 panelists, including chief executives and policy leaders representing such industries as financial services, information technology, agribusiness, energy and aviation.
The 2015 Latin Trade Symposium will include three panels on key issues facing the business and policy communities, as well as three afternoon discussions on philanthropy and foundations, energy, and inclusion and gender equality.
Parts of the 2015 Symposium will be filmed by CNN, to be aired at a later date.
For more information, visit bravo.latintrade.com.
Organizations in this story
Latin Trade Group 75 Valencia Ave Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices