The Latin Trade Group will hold the 2015 Latin Trade Symposium and 21st annual BRAVO Business Awards in Miami, Florida on Oct. 29.
The gathering will bring together influential business and government leaders to discuss the most pressing issues facing the region.
This year's conference, "Success through Innovation: New Strategies, NewMARKETS , and New Faces,'' will be at Miami's Mandarin Oriental Hotel. It is organized in partnership with the Inter-American Development Bank and Americas Society/Council of the Americas.
''We have seen the Latin Trade Symposium and BRAVO Business Awards grow tremendously over the last two decades, and this year will draw more than 600 senior executives, policymakers and leaders from non-governmental organizations to Miami,” Rosemary Winters, CEO of Latin Trade Group, said. “This 2015 symposium will focus on the crucial issue of innovation as a necessity for economic development and sustained growth, and feature the leaders who will shape the future of the regional and global economy.”
The conference will feature more than 40 panelists, including chief executives and policy leaders representing such industries as financial services, information technology, agribusiness, energy and aviation.
The 2015 Latin Trade Symposium will include three panels on key issues facing the business and policy communities, as well as three afternoon discussions on philanthropy and foundations, energy, and inclusion and gender equality.
Parts of the 2015 Symposium will be filmed by CNN, to be aired at a later date.
For more information, visit bravo.latintrade.com.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Latin Trade Group ?
Next time we write about Latin Trade Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar