ZTE, a global mobile device maker, launched the ZTE Blade V6 with carrier partner Telcel at last week's Campus Party technology event in Mexico.
The ZTE Blade V6, the first mobile phone to launch at Campus Party, is the latest and thinnest device in ZTE’s affordable premium Blade series. It was first unveiled last week at the Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2015 in China.
“Our long-term goal has always been for every Mexican to own a ZTE smartphone, ever since we first set foot in the Mexican market,” ZTE Vice President Oscar Lara said. “We are getting closer and closer to achieving this goal, and we’re doing so by offering great handsets with competitive features that deliver benefits beyond their price brackets.”
Through its partnership with Telcel, ZTE is able to make the Blade V6 widely available to customers. The ZTE Blade V6 will be available both as pay-as-you-go and on all Telcel plans. In addition to Mexico, the Blade V6 will be available in Spain, Germany, Russia, Australia and Japan in the second half of this year.
“Telcel is proud and eager to further our strategic partnership with ZTE, now offering to our customers this new smartphone that provides top quality at an affordable price,” Marcos Linares, subdirector of corporate marketing at Telcel, said. “We are certain that this handset will make more people use the Telcel 4G Network and enjoy all the benefits of the fastest network with the largest coverage.”
Organizations in this story
ZTE Corporation 8430 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago, IL - 60631
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar