Ryder Systems, Inc., brought together leading innovators to exchange thoughts, ideas and solutions on the future of transportation and the supply chain at the Hotel Camino Real in Monterrey, Mexico.
Ryder, a leading commercial fleet management company, held its second annual thought leadership forum at the hotel on July 10. The event featured senior Mexican leaders in transportation and supply chain from a variety of industries, including food and beverage, automotive and packaged goods.
“With U.S.-Mexico trade booming, and the near-shoring trend gaining momentum, Mexico is becoming a key strategic market in global supply chains,” Ryder International Supply Chain Solutions
Gene Sevilla said. “As a leading third-party logistics provider in Mexico, Ryder is well positioned to help customers manage their critical supply chain functions and gain a competitive edge.”
Research Director in the Center for Transportation and Logistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Edgar Blanco delivered a presentation titled “Supply Chain Innovations in Emerging Markets," which highlighted the importance of innovation in changes that are happening in logistics to add value to supply and demand around the world.
Organizations in this story
Ryder Systems, Inc 11690 NW 105th St Miami, FL 33178
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico