CHM Maritime, an affiliate company with Cashman Equipment Corp., recently announced that it has expanded its fleets in Mexico and Central America.
The expansion includes two 300-foot by 100-foot deck barges in the company’s Tampico, Mexico fleet. Both of the barges, which are JMC 3003 and JMC 3009, received full class from the American Bureau of Shipping and are flagged by Mexico. They are both ready for immediate charter.
In addition, CHM announced that the new JMC 3336 will join the company’s fleet by the end of the summer of 2015. It is a 330-foot by 120-foot deck barge. It provides better stability compared to the 400-foot by 100-foot barge.
CHM Maritime has spent the past several years expanding its business throughout the Americas. It intends to invest more barges in its Mexico fleet during the next several months, which will serve to meet the ongoing demands of the company’s customer base.
Cashman Equipment, a worldwide supplier of marine services and barges, both owns and operates one of the biggest, youngest fleets in its industry. It has more than 130 vessels, including ocean and inland barges between the sizes of 120 feet and 400 feet. The company also has oil spill recovery barges, accommodation barges, cranes, and tugs.
Organizations in this story
Cashman Equipment Company 3300 St Rose Pkwy Henderson, NV 89052
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico