PriceSmart, Inc. recently opened its fifth warehouse club in Panama, with a new location in Costa Verde.
The new warehouse brings the total number of PriceSmart warehouse clubs in operation to 37.
The company also announced its third quarter operating results for fiscal year 2015, which ended on May 31.
Net warehouse club sales for this year's third quarter increased 13 percent to $675.3 million from $597.9 million in the third quarter of fiscal year 2014.
Total revenue for the third quarter of fiscal year 2015 was $697.1 million.
Net income was $21.2 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal year 2015 compared to $21.3 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal year 2014.
For the first nine months of fiscal year 2015, net warehouse club sales increased 10.8 percent to $2,043.8 million from $1,844.7 million in the first nine months of fiscal year 2014.
Organizations in this story
PriceSmart, Inc 9740 Scranton Rd San Diego, CA 92121
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina