Campari America, the wholly owned U.S. subsidiary of Gruppo Campari, today announced the appointment of Ugo Fiorenzo as managing director for its operations in the United States.
Fiorenzo will report directly to Jean-Jacques Dubau, managing director of North America and will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations for the second-largest sales region for Gruppo Campari.
Fiorenzo has two decades of experince in the alcohol beverage industry, including almost 10 years with Gruppo Campari. He has held multiple leadership positions within the company, most recently serving as senior market director of Gruppo Campari subsidiary J. Wray & Nephew in Jamaica. Fiorenzo also has led sales and marketing efforts for Campari Italia. Before joining Gruppo Campari, Fiorenzo held marketing and sales positions at several other global alcohol beverage companies.
"Ugo's extensive experience within Gruppo Campari and the alcohol beverage industry will undoubtedly position the company for continued success in the U.S.," Dubau said. "Utilizing both his sales and marketing expertise, he will help us accelerate our business around our four key growth pillars -- maximizing portfolio potential, building true distributor partnerships, creating operational effectiveness, and nurturing brand and company advocates."
Fiorenzo fills a previously vacant spot at the Campari America headquarters in San Francisco.
Organizations in this story
Campari America 1255 Battery St San Francisco, CA 94111
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices