Campari America, the wholly owned U.S. subsidiary of Gruppo Campari, today announced the appointment of Ugo Fiorenzo as managing director for its operations in the United States.
Fiorenzo will report directly to Jean-Jacques Dubau, managing director of North America and will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations for the second-largest sales region for Gruppo Campari.
Fiorenzo has two decades of experince in the alcohol beverage industry, including almost 10 years with Gruppo Campari. He has held multiple leadership positions within the company, most recently serving as senior market director of Gruppo Campari subsidiary J. Wray & Nephew in Jamaica. Fiorenzo also has led sales and marketing efforts for Campari Italia. Before joining Gruppo Campari, Fiorenzo held marketing and sales positions at several other global alcohol beverage companies.
"Ugo's extensive experience within Gruppo Campari and the alcohol beverage industry will undoubtedly position the company for continued success in the U.S.," Dubau said. "Utilizing both his sales and marketing expertise, he will help us accelerate our business around our four key growth pillars -- maximizing portfolio potential, building true distributor partnerships, creating operational effectiveness, and nurturing brand and company advocates."
Fiorenzo fills a previously vacant spot at the Campari America headquarters in San Francisco.
Organizations in this story
Campari America 1255 Battery St San Francisco, CA - 94111
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar