Iroko Pharmaceuticals Inc., today announced it has entered into a licensing agreement with Laboratorios Saval S.A. for the exclusive rights to market and sell Zorvolex capsules in an additional five South American countries.
, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), is approved in the United States for the management of mild to moderate acute pain and osteoarthritis pain.
“We are excited to be partnering with Iroko to bring this valuable treatment to South America, where effective low dose options are needed to treat patients suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions,”
Laboratorios Saval chairman and owner Emilio Saval said. “We hope this partnership will lead to more patients gaining access to an innovative therapeutic treatment option.”
will be responsible for obtaining regulatory and pricing approval and providing marketing and distribution in Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru.
“This agreement with
S.A. now means we have partnerships in more than 90 percent of South American territories for
and will further expand the global reach of Iroko’s first low dose SoluMatrix NSAID,”
Iroko Pharmaceuticals CEO Osagie Imasogie said. “With the signing of this agreement, we now have the opportunity to introduce Zorvolex in more than 45 countries around the world.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Iroko Pharmaceuticals Inc ?
Next time we write about Iroko Pharmaceuticals Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders