Iroko Pharmaceuticals Inc., today announced it has entered into a licensing agreement with Laboratorios Saval S.A. for the exclusive rights to market and sell Zorvolex capsules in an additional five South American countries.
, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), is approved in the United States for the management of mild to moderate acute pain and osteoarthritis pain.
“We are excited to be partnering with Iroko to bring this valuable treatment to South America, where effective low dose options are needed to treat patients suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions,”
Laboratorios Saval chairman and owner Emilio Saval said. “We hope this partnership will lead to more patients gaining access to an innovative therapeutic treatment option.”
will be responsible for obtaining regulatory and pricing approval and providing marketing and distribution in Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru.
“This agreement with
S.A. now means we have partnerships in more than 90 percent of South American territories for
and will further expand the global reach of Iroko’s first low dose SoluMatrix NSAID,”
Iroko Pharmaceuticals CEO Osagie Imasogie said. “With the signing of this agreement, we now have the opportunity to introduce Zorvolex in more than 45 countries around the world.”
Organizations in this story
Iroko Pharmaceuticals Inc 150 Rouse Blvd Philadelphia, PA 19112
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina