FTI Consulting Inc., the worldwide business advisory firm that specializes in helping organizations protect and improve their enterprise value, recently hired Cynthia Catlett as the managing director of the company’s Forensic & Litigation Consulting department.
Catlett will be located in Sao Paulo. She previously worked at Grant Thornton as a partner of the Forensic Investigations & Disputes Services practice. While there, she was in charge of anti-corruption work and multi-jurisdictional compliance in Brazil and regions throughout Latin America.
"We are extremely proud to announce that Cynthia has joined FTI Consulting,” Neal Hochberg, global leader of the Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment at FTI Consulting, said. “As a proven expert with deep experience in our industry, she will be an invaluable asset in helping to further enhance our Brazilian and Latin America teams. There is a critical demand for specialized experts in Latin America."
Catlett brings work experience from Ernst & Young, as she worked on large disputes as well as reactive fraud investigations for clients from Brazil, Europe, and the U.S.
“I'm thrilled to be joining FTI Consulting, a recognized leader in dispute advisory, investigative and forensic accounting services both in the U.S. and Latin America,” Catlett said. “I look forward to assisting clients successfully and sustainably navigate through challenges and opportunities in Brazil and throughout Latin America."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about FTI Consulting Inc ?
Next time we write about FTI Consulting Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar