AxoGen Inc., a top medical technology company that focuses on peripheral nerve repair, announced that co-founder and Vice President John Engels privately met with the director of the Global Center for Development and Democracy during the United Nations meetings Monday.
the former President of Peru, discussed the strategic options that will make AxoGen’s portfolio of peripheral nerve solutions more accessible to people and physicians living in Peru.
"Peru is an amazing country with incredible economic potential and a lack of peripheral nerve repair solutions,” Engels said. “We're very honored and excited to have the opportunity to be collaborating with President Toledo to develop AxoGen's entry into this exciting market. This effort is part of our strategy to build the contribution of revenue from international markets.”
This is the first time that Peruvians will have access to these solutions for nerve damage and injuries.
"In Latin America we are striving for a just, sustainable and prosperous but shared society,” Toledo said. “It's a society that preserves its culture and beautiful people, but yet can transform to globalization and the world stage. Economic growth combined with social improvement is our social accelerator, and economic stimulation through private sector partnership is a component to achieving this goal.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about AxoGen Inc ?
Next time we write about AxoGen Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar