AxoGen Inc., a top medical technology company that focuses on peripheral nerve repair, announced that co-founder and Vice President John Engels privately met with the director of the Global Center for Development and Democracy during the United Nations meetings Monday.
the former President of Peru, discussed the strategic options that will make AxoGen’s portfolio of peripheral nerve solutions more accessible to people and physicians living in Peru.
"Peru is an amazing country with incredible economic potential and a lack of peripheral nerve repair solutions,” Engels said. “We're very honored and excited to have the opportunity to be collaborating with President Toledo to develop AxoGen's entry into this exciting market. This effort is part of our strategy to build the contribution of revenue from international markets.”
This is the first time that Peruvians will have access to these solutions for nerve damage and injuries.
"In Latin America we are striving for a just, sustainable and prosperous but shared society,” Toledo said. “It's a society that preserves its culture and beautiful people, but yet can transform to globalization and the world stage. Economic growth combined with social improvement is our social accelerator, and economic stimulation through private sector partnership is a component to achieving this goal.”
Organizations in this story
AxoGen Inc 13631 Progress Blvd Alachua, FL 32615
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices