Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Inc. announced it has reserved health care communications company PharmaHEALTHLabs to coordinate and facilitate an Investigator Advisory Board meeting during the 11th Brazilian Melanoma Conference from Aug. 13-15 in Goiania, Brazil.
“The 11th Brazilian Melanoma Conference is a gathering of melanoma experts from all around Brazil, a country where melanoma survival rates are lower than average, that offers us a unique opportunity to explore the possibilities of extending our melanoma research into Brazil,” Provectus Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer Peter Culpepper said.
The meeting will target approximately 15 oncologists attending the conference and who are active in the investigative community in Brazil for the treatment of melanoma. The purpose of the meeting is to provide insight and feedback into the status of treatment of melanoma in Brazil as well as the possibility of starting the PV-10 Trial in Brazil.
“PharmaHEALTHLabs’ personnel are highly experienced in melanoma and in managing the kind of meeting we need to have with the leading investigators in the country, and we are confident that their efforts will help us quickly and clearly understand the potential of Brazil in our PV-10 development program,” Culpepper said.
Under the terms of the agreement, PharmaHEALTHLabs will provide a management team to handle numerous functions including, content development; overall account and project management; participant recruitment, planning and contracting; expense accounting functions; development of meeting materials; venue research and contracting; program coordination and logistics; travel and accommodations; onsite support; and meeting summary and reporting.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference