Belatrix Software, a Latin American Agile innovator, and Sri Lanka-based open source platform provider, WSO2, have entered into a new partnership.
WSO2’s award-winning open source platform makes it simple for businesses to open up their technology systems to new sources of data by enabling them to easily manage their APIs, applications and web services. Belatrix Software will provide dedicated services for WSO2’s platform and organizations will be able to rely on Belatrix’s capability in Agile design, coding and quality assurance to implement WSO2’s platform quickly and effortlessly.
The partnership offers new opportunities for organizations to become connected businesses.
“We’re excited to announce this partnership and help companies take advantage of the immense power and simplicity of the WSO2 platform for creating new business models and services,“ Belatrix Software Co-Founder and President Alex Robbio said.
To mark this partnership, Belatrix and WS02 will host a webinar on Tuesday at noon EDT. The webinar will highlight the potential of open source middleware and will discuss:
how organizations can take advantage of the opportunities of the digital age; how open source technologies can help you overcome integration challenges; and how the government and public sector organizations have used open source middleware to transform the services they provide to their constituents.
To register for the webinar visit: http://services.belatrixsf.com.
Organizations in this story
Belatrix Software 9128 Strada Pl Naples, FL 34108
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices