Belatrix Software, a Latin American Agile innovator, and Sri Lanka-based open source platform provider, WSO2, have entered into a new partnership.
WSO2’s award-winning open source platform makes it simple for businesses to open up their technology systems to new sources of data by enabling them to easily manage their APIs, applications and web services. Belatrix Software will provide dedicated services for WSO2’s platform and organizations will be able to rely on Belatrix’s capability in Agile design, coding and quality assurance to implement WSO2’s platform quickly and effortlessly.
The partnership offers new opportunities for organizations to become connected businesses.
“We’re excited to announce this partnership and help companies take advantage of the immense power and simplicity of the WSO2 platform for creating new business models and services,“ Belatrix Software Co-Founder and President Alex Robbio said.
To mark this partnership, Belatrix and WS02 will host a webinar on Tuesday at noon EDT. The webinar will highlight the potential of open source middleware and will discuss:
how organizations can take advantage of the opportunities of the digital age; how open source technologies can help you overcome integration challenges; and how the government and public sector organizations have used open source middleware to transform the services they provide to their constituents.
To register for the webinar visit: http://services.belatrixsf.com.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belatrix Software ?
Next time we write about Belatrix Software, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar