Latin Trade Group announces BRAVO Award winners
"This first group of corporate winners includes a remarkable selection of the finest business minds in Latin America today," Maria Lourdes Gallo, managing director of the Latin Trade Group, said. "We at the Latin Trade Group are delighted to shine a light on these winners, as we have done over the past 20 years with the BRAVO Business Awards, which have become the leading platform for recognizing excellence in the Americas, from the public and private arenas."
The first group of 2015 BRAVO Award recipients are:
• Inaugural Transformational CEO of the Year Award: Alberto Bailleres Gonzalez, president of Mexican Grupo Bal.
• Innovative CEO of the Year Award: Juan Domingo Beckman, CEO of 220-year-old Mexican family-owned business Jose Cuervo.
• Social Sustainability of the Year Award: Eduardo Belmont, CEO of Peruvian Belcorp,
• Dynamic CEO of the Year Award: Rodrigo Galindo, CEO of Brazilian Kroton Educacional.
CEO of the Year: Thilo Mannhardt, CEO of the diversified Brazilian conglomerate Ultrapar.
• Investor of the Year Award: Jose Alberto Velez, CEO of Colombian Grupo Argos.
Sponsors of the 21st BRAVO Business Awards and Latin Trade Symposium are Avianca, AES, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, The Boston Consulting Group, CAF – Development Bank of Latin America, Celistics and HSBC. Partners are Ashoka, CNN, the Financial Times, Newlink Group, Onstream Media and PR Newswire.