Dynamic International Airways will begin operating its daily service between Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and Caracas Simon Bolivar International Airport (CCS) on July 17.
Dynamic International Airway’s service is the airline's first daily service to Venezuela from FLL and the only nonstop flight connecting Fort Lauderdale and Caracas.
"Venezuela is a key market for Dynamic," Bill Grey, Dynamic's chief marketing officer, said. "This new route gives our customers direct daily access between these two key markets for the first time and will also provide customers with highly demanded, low-cost service from South Florida to Caracas and further."
Flight 405 will depart FLL at 12:30 p.m., arriving at CCS at 3:15 p.m. Flight 406 will leave CCS at 6:20 p.m. and arrive at FLL at 10:01 p.m.
Through Dynamic's flights from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, customers traveling from Caracas will now have one-stop access to almost 100 additional destinations throughout the Americas.
The flight from FLL is the first of three planned routes to Venezuela. Announcements of Dynamic's planned service from New York John F. Kennedy International Airport to Caracas and Fort Lauderdale to Maracaibo La Chinita International Airport will follow in the coming weeks.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar