Mexico's FIBRA Prologis said recently it has expanded its real estate holdings with the purchase of a 502,000-square-foot building in the Apodaca submarket in Monterrey, Mexico.
"This newly developed facility is leased to a multinational customer with whom we have recurrent business," Prologis Mexico CEO
Luis Gutierrez said. "The high design standards and quality of the property, which is located inside Prologis Park Apodaca, are key differentiators that allow us to attract and maintain longstanding relationships with high-profile customers."
The Class-A building, which has additional land next to it for a potential expansion, was purchased for $38 million. The property was developed by Prologis, which is a sponsor.
FIBRA Prologis is a leading real estate company that specializes in owning and operating Class-A properties. It owns approximately 3.4 million square feet in property in Monterrey that is used mostly for distribution and logistics, according to the most recent data from Sept. 30. It also owns an additional 31.6 million square feet in Mexico.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about FIBRA Prologis ?
Next time we write about FIBRA Prologis, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar