Supply chain management company SDI, which focuses on maintenance repair and operations (MRO), is celebrating 20 years of doing business in Mexico as SDI de Mexico.
"There was a need for innovation in this very niche supply chain that brought us to Juarez 20 years ago," SDI de Mexico General Manager
said. "Our commitment is to help our clients grow by continuing to connect their MRO supply chains, with integrity and clarity of purpose."
SDI de Mexico has been helping businesses in the region with their supply chain systems by helping them recognize the importance of data and the control of the systems.
SDI de Mexico
also works with a variety of manufacturers in this region. Ferregur said that helping other businesses and having a strong culture has been the key to their success.
"Our clients put their trust in us, because we have the experience and cultural knowledge to work hand-in-hand with them, solving their toughest MRO supply chain problems across Mexico and bringing them new and innovative ideas," Ferregur said. "We are looking forward to what value the next 20 years will help us create with our clients."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about SDI, Inc. ?
Next time we write about SDI, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar