Travelucion’s revenue has increased 318 percent for October due to America's shift in its Cuban foreign policy.
MPH Ventures Corp., which owns Travelucion, has seen its revenue increase on its CAD in the last year: in 2014, its CAD revenue was $43,755 compared to $183,062 in 2015.
The revenue continues to increase since Canadian, American and European tourists have a newfound interest in Cuba with America's new foreign policy.
Travelucion, a Web-based travel company that offers booking services to Cuba, is looking to expand travel by increasing the sales of Cuban Travel Supplier (CTS), a company in which Travelucion owns equity. CTS recently hired new employees and moved to a larger building.
As an online travel company, it also offers marketing and reservation services in addition to owning a large majority of the companies that promote trips to Cuba. Travelucion has been offering trips to Cuba since 1995.
The goal of the company moving forward is to cater to approved American travelers by offering high-end accommodations for its U.S. counterparts.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about MPH Ventures Corp ?
Next time we write about MPH Ventures Corp, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service
- Duque belives science and technology will create positive economic path for Colombia
- Paraguay tells investors its economy is more stable than regional neighbors
- Forbes Magazine lists South America’s 10 Most Customer-Focused Companies
- Report details projections for The Carbon Nanomaterials Market in South America
- Latin America's venture capital investment booms in 2018
- China's president visits Panama to strengthen fledgling alliance